Cabriofix Car Seats (0 – 13kg)
The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg (approx 12 months. The Cabriofix is lightweight and can be quickly and easily transferred from the car to Double Trouble pram without disturbing your baby. The extra padding enhances the comfort and a seat size reducer ensures that this seat is perfect for newborns. The CabrioFix can be secured with either the car seat belt or installed onto one of Maxi-Cosi’s car seat base units. Whether you choose to use the CabrioFix with a car seat belt, or with a FamilyFix (Isofix) or EasyFix (Isofix & Seatbelt) base, the CabrioFix baby car seat is an excellent choice for safety and ultimate convenience.
Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix Car Seat features
- The Cabriofix offers a unique side protection system for protection in side impacts.
- Quick and easy installation with a car seat belt or with the EasyFix or FamilyFix base unit.
- Safer rearward-facing position.
- Snug fit for baby.
- Smaller babies and premature infants may be transported with ease as the cabriofix comes with a removable support pillow with headhugger.
- Babies are strapped in using a one – pull harness that is covered with soft belt pads.
- The cabriofix comes with an integrated sun canopy.
Easy to use
- Without disturbing your babies the cabriofix fits onto the Double Trouble prams to form a practical and stylish travel system.
- Folding handle which is ergonomically designed.
- Covers are easy to remove and washable.