Double Trouble offers free delivery to all major centres (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban, East London, Bloemfontein, Pretoria, George) on the following special packages ONLY:
Twin Special Packages:
- Essential Twin Special Package
- Essential Delux Twin Special Package
- Comfort Twin Special Package
- Comfort Delux Twin Special Package
- Double Delux Twin Special Package
Sibling Special Packages:
- Sibling Essential Special Package
- Sibling Essential Delux Special Package
- Sibling Comfort Twin Special Package
- Sibling Comfort Delux Twin Special Package
- Sibling Delux Special Package Special Package
Single Pram Special Packages:
- Essential Single Special Package
- Essential Delux Single Special Package
- Comfort Single Special Package
- Comfort Delux Single Special Package
- Single Delux Single Special Package
Any other centres (‘Regional Areas’) may be subject to a surcharge. Please contact Double Trouble at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quotation should you reside in a Regional Area.
Delivery to major centres takes 3 – 4 working days from day of dispatch. Regional Areas will take an additional 24 – 48 hours. Orders placed and paid for before 12:00 will be dispatched the same day provided all the items are in stock and all the delivery details have been received. Orders placed and paid for after 12:00 will be dispatched the following working day.
Double Trouble utilises the services of independent courier companies and these companies have their own terms and conditions which will apply between the client and the courier company and such conditions will prevail in case of a conflict with these terms and conditions.
- This is a door to door service.
- Deliveries will take place between 08:00 – 17:00, weekdays, Monday to Friday only.
- Deliveries on a Saturday will be subject to a surcharge.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you once the parcel has been couriered. All shipments can be tracked online.
Please note that the delivery will require someone to sign for and receive the parcels. Every effort will be made by Double Trouble to ensure that the delivery process will be conducted in a professional and efficient manner. Double Trouble will not be held responsible for delays caused by the client or the courier company.
Should the following situation arise; Incorrect delivery address provided from client.
Double Trouble will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided. If the parcel is returned to Double Trouble we will then contact you to re-schedule the shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you. It is essential that you ensure that the correct delivery address is provided.
The Client must provide the Company with access to the premises, parking, the building where the goods are to be delivered/equipment is to be dealt with and the required security passwords and any costs incurred delays due to a lack of access will be for the Client’s account.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
Ownership in the Product remains vested in the Company until such time that the Price and all applicable taxes have been paid in full and are reflected in the Company’s bank account. All risk in and to the Product will pass to the Client upon delivery or collection, as the case may be. If the Company used a courier company to effect delivery, such courier company’s terms and conditions will apply to the delivery and will over-ride the Conditions.
It is strongly advised that the Clients takes out insurance for the theft, loss of or damage to the Product in the case of delivery at the request of the Client. The Company will not be responsible or liable if the Client fails to take adequate insurance cover or at all.
The offering on this website is available to clients residing in the Republic of South African only. Should you reside outside of the Republic of South Africa please send an enquiry to email@example.com.