The Single Delux (Pebble360) Travel System conforms to the latest R129 isize safety rating and is therefore one of the safest travel system available. The travel system will include the lightweight Double Trouble Single Pram, the new Maxi-Cosi Pebble360 isize car seat and the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix 360 car seat base.
Safety and Comfort
The Pebble 360 can be used from birth up to approx. 15months. It rotates super-smoothly and easily on the FamilyFix 360 base and can be turned around using only one hand.
- Super-comfy Baby-hugg inlay keeps your little one snug at all times.
- The easy-in harness makes getting your baby in and out quick and hassle-free.
- To ensure your baby’s safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby’s temperature.
- G-Cell Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision.
Versitility and Practicality
The FamilyFix 360 base features FlexiSpin technology which makes the base rotate in any reclined position.
- Thanks to the 360 rotation handle on the base, all 360° car seats can be rotated smoothly and easily using only one hand – perfect for busy parents with their hands full.
- Visual indicators and audio feedback on the base notify you when your car seat is correctly installed.
- The TravelSafe Rotation Control gives peace of mind knowing your baby travels in the rearward-facing up to approx. 15 months.
- The FamilyFix360 car seat base will be installed by attaching the base to the isofix anchorage in the vehicle. Installing the Pebble360 cannot be easier – simply click the car seat onto the base.
Move your baby from the pram into the car swiftly and smoothly. No more fussing with a car seat belt. Above all, the addition of an isofix connected base will increase the safety of your travel system.
Enjoy a breakfast, lunch or a casual coffee while your infant sleeps peacefully in the lie flat Double Trouble carry cot.
You won’t be disappointed with the Single Delux (Pebble360) Travel System.
*The colour of the car seat may differ slightly from the picture above.